Location Based Services Market Ideally Placed To Revolutionize The Art of Digital Marketing & Advertising - MarketIntelReports
March 20, 2017 --
Wilmington, Delaware, March 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The report ?World Location Based Services Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022, available on MarketIntelReports, estimates that the rapid installation of wireless connectivity networks in public spaces will be a key future growth driver.
Browse numerous Market Tables as well as Figures which are spread through 236 Pages and an in-depth TOC on the ?Location Based Services Market 2014 - 2022 http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/allied0628/world-location-based-services-market--opportunities-and-forecasts-2014--2022
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Location Based Services Market
Location-based service (LBS) is delivery of specific services to users on the basis of location of mobile or wireless devices. Location-based services are used to locate persons, objects, track vehicle movements, navigation, logistics, and inventory management. Upsurge in penetration of wireless devices such as tablets, smartphones, and handheld devices has boosted the adoption of social networking platforms, and provided new avenues for location-based marketing & advertising. Moreover, rise in demand for active check-in apps, and use of business intelligence in fraud management & secure authentication has fueled the growth of location-based services market. However, increased prices of real-time based LBS components, and personal data security are the major factors hindering the growth of global location-based services industry. Increasing application areas along with technological advancements in cloud computing, global navigation satellite system (GNSS), GPS, wireless technologies, advanced motion & temperature sensors, unmanned vehicles, high precision cameras, and others is expected to provide numerous growth opportunities for the location-based services market.
Request Sample PDF Brochure @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=allied0628
Rapid adoption of Wi-Fi and WLAN networks in hospitals and public places is expected to drive the location-based services market during the forecast period. Furthermore, owing to advancements in technology and increase in consumer demand, leading market players have developed various LBS-enabled products and adopted various strategies to sustain the intense competition in the global location-based services market. Product launch is one of the most prominent strategies adopted by market players in the global location-based services industry. For instance, in 2016, AT&T launched AT&T Fleet Complete, which is a GPS-based fleet for asset and mobile workforce solution. In addition, Retale, a location-based mobile advertising platform, announced the introduction of RetaleBot, which uses location based information to offer coupons to users through Facebook Messenger.
Inquiry before buying report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=allied0628
Prominent Segmentations Involved in the Location Based Services Market
The Location Based Services Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Component: Hardware, Software, Services, Consulting Services, Managed Services, System Integration Services and Others (Deployment, Application, and Maintenance Services).
- Technology: Assisted GPS (A-GPS), GPS, Enhanced GPS (E-GPS), Enhanced Observed Time Difference (E-OTD), Observed Time Difference (OTD), Cell ID, Wi-Fi and Others (Bluetooth, Enhanced cell ID, and Geofencing).
- Application: Location-based Advertising, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Social Networking & Entertainment, Mapping & Navigation, Local Search & Information and Others (Disaster Management, and Emergency Support).
- End-User: Transportation, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Healthcare, Government & Defense and
Others (Education, BFSI, and Oil & Gas).
- Geographical Location: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Some of the sample companies profiled in the Location Based Services Market report are as follows:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Alcatel-Lucent SA
- AT&T Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Apple, Inc.
- Bharti Airtel, LTD.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Location Based Services Market.
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change.
- Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands.
- A five-year forecast method is used in order to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Purchase Location Based Services Market Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=allied0628
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aims to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions. We do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 150,000 plus titles and 100+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the ?Global Intelligence Demand Supply Gap. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Company Name: Market Intel Reports
Contact Person: Mayur S
Address: 2712 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Country: United States