The growth of the building & construction industry is one of the significant factors influencing the plastic adhesives market growth.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Jan. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Plastic Adhesives Market is projected to be worth USD 10.29 Billion by 2027, according to the current analysis by Emergen Research. The plastic adhesives market is observing high demand attributed to the growth of the building & construction industry. The key benefits offered by plastic adhesives as structural adhesives comprise strength, flexibility, and toughness. Product strength is especially essential when affixing dissimilar materials differing in their flexibility by a significant proportion, for instance, bonding a flexible metal and rigid metallic part. A distinctive benefit of methyl methacrylate resins is that they can fully cure and achieve maximum strength at ambient temperatures.
Additionally, the growth of the end-user industries in the APAC region and a rise in the level of disposable income of people in the region are causative of the growth of the plastic adhesives market.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/401
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2020, Bostik, a subsidiary of Arkema, as a part of its adhesive division expansion strategy, made an announcement about the acquisition of Fixatti, a firm involved in plastic coating and adhesive powder.
- The surging demand for silicone resin adhesive is owing to its ability of silicone to maintain its stability and elasticity in both low and high temperatures. Moreover, silicone sealants have moisture, chemicals, and weathering resistance, making it less useful in construction applications.
- The superior thermal stability of polyethylene-based adhesives creates stronger bonds with the application of less adhesive. Polyethylene-based products are intended mainly for carton and case sealing purposes but are also extensively deployed in multi-wall bag products.
- The growth of the market in the North American region is due to the increasing demand for plastic adhesives from building & construction, automotive & transportation, and medical industries. Furthermore, the presence of leading manufacturing firms in the region is also boosting the growth of the market, attributed to the usage of plastic adhesives in assembly applications.
- Key participants include Arkema SA, 3M Company, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Huntsman International LLC, Sika AG, Henkel AG, Dow Inc., Illinois Tool Works Inc., MaterBond Inc., and Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., among others.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/401
Emergen Research has bifurcated the Global Plastic Adhesives Market on the basis of resin type, substrate, distribution channel, application, and region:
- Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Methyl Methacrylate
- Substrate Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
To identify the key trends in the industry and read full summary click on the link: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-adhesives-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Spherical graphite market size was valued at USD 2,435.8 Million in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 9,598.8 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 18.6%. The spherical graphite market is observing a double-digit growth attributed to its increasing usage in lithium-ion battery production.
Sodium dichromate market size was valued at USD 759.2 Million in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 1,242.4 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.3%. The sodium dichromate market is observing high demand attributed to its increasing application in pigment, metal finishing, chromium compounds preparation, leather tanning, and wood preservative.
Acoustic insulation market size was valued at USD 12.94 Billion in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 19.64 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.3%. The acoustic insulation market is observing high demand attributed to its increasing application in building & construction, automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-plastic-adhesives-market