DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2020 / Acidifiers are gaining acceptance among poultry industry operators, in an effort to minimize microbial growth and prevent relevant avian diseases.
Fact.MR, Dublin: Largely influenced by increasing significance of boosting immunity in farm animals, the global specialty feed additives market will continue to see a healthy growth outlook over 2019 – 2027. Also driven by rising demand for specific flavor profiles in meat, dairy, and poultry products, sales of specialty meat additives are projected to exceed USD 14 Bn in 2027. A new Fact.MR study has indicated that heightening demand for meat and dairy commodities will contribute substantially to the growth of specialty feed additives market in the near future.
“With commercial productivity being directly linked to overall health of farm animals, there would be a notable rise in application of specialty feed additives. With growing participation of specialty feed additive manufacturers in global landscape, the market is set for promising growth prospects,” concludes Fact.MR.
Explore the key points of the 250-page specialty feed additives market study. Request a sample at
Key Takeaways from Specialty Feed Additives Market Study
- Higher investments in R&D is resulting in production of specialty feed additives, with better nutritional content.
- Specialty feed additives market is in Asia Pacific is highly dynamic owing to the rising demand for meat and meat products in this region.
- Acidifiers continue to witness high demand, majorly driven by application in poultry industry.
- Asia-based specialty feed additive manufacturers are developing interest in amino acid based offerings to bolster profitability.
Specialty Feed Additives Market: Key Drivers
- Steady growth rate of the meat, dairy, and poultry products industry sustains market growth.
- Higher demand for specialty feed additives if arising from the increasing global focus on sustainability in animal nutrition products.
- Changing consumer preferences for unique flavor profiles in meat and dairy products will boost consumption of specialty feed additives.
- Easier availability of raw materials continues to benefit specialty feed additives market in North America and Europe.
Key Constraints Facing Specialty Feed Additives Market
- High price point of raw materials continues to restrict growth prospects of acidifier additives.
- Stringent regulatory framework, low consumer awareness, and expensive production costs continue to challenge new market entrants.
- Antimicrobial resistance of livestock stands as a major roadblock for manufacturers of specialty feed additives, which further calls for augmented investments in R&D.
Explore the complete specialty feed additives market report with 100 illustrative figures, and 100 data tables. Request table of contents at
The global specialty feed additives market continues to represent a consolidated competition landscape. Major multinational market players are investing efforts in cost competitiveness and regulatory compliance.
Some of the major competitors in the industry are taking part in strategic collaborations in emerging economies to bolster their market presence, and to widen the product portfolio. Key players in the specialty feed additives market include Koninklijke DSM N.V., DuPont, BASF SE, Evonik Industries, Kemin Industries Inc., Novozymes A/S, Nutreco N.V., Altech, and Chr. Hansen Holdings A/S among others.
Explore Fact.MR’s reports on the global Food and Beverages Landscape
Insoluble Fiber Market– A detailed report on the micro-economic and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the insoluble fiber market.
Ammonium Phosphatide Market – Report readers can find an exhaustive write up on the ammonium phosphatide market in this chapter along with its relation to the global food and beverage industry and the coatings industry.
Salinomycin Market– Gain relevant insights on the key business strategies adopted by leading players to stay ahead in the global salinomycin market.
About the Report
An exhaustive 250-page report which provides a detailed analysis on the specialty feed additives market in terms of feedstock type (binders, acidifiers, minerals, antioxidants, flavors & sweeteners, vitamins, and others), product form (dry and liquid), functionality (palatability enhancement, mycotoxin management, preservation of functional ingredients, and others), and key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and MEA).
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategy recommendations – the food & beverage team at Fact.MR’s Food & Beverages domain helps clients from all over the world with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repository of over 1,000 reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has studied the food & beverage industry in detail in 50+ countries for more than a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
View source version on accesswire.com: