Economies in Asia Pacific continue to present lucrative markets for non-alcoholic beer manufacturers, owing to an ongoing cultural shift towards maintaining healthier lifestyles.
DUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2020 / Fact.MR: The global non-alcoholic beer market is set to grow at a healthy CAGR of 7% during 2019 – 2027, as projected by a new study of Fact.MR. Key players in the industry are focusing their efforts towards the development of online retail platforms, along with social media promotional campaigns.
“Home delivery of non-alcoholic beer products by food delivery service providers is still a new niche that will open up a plethora of online retail opportunities in the non-alcoholic beer market,” says the Fact.MR report.
Request PDF Sample of a 170-page report on the non-alcoholic beer market –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4473
Non-alcoholic Beer Market: Key Takeaways
- Market in Asia Pacific is poised for an impressive CAGR of more than 9% through 2027
- Malted grains remain preferred material among producers of non-alcoholic beer.
- Rise in consumption of alcohol-free beverages and mixed beer beverages is unlocking profitable avenues for manufacturers.
- Gains in the non-alcoholic beer market will remain concentrated in the millennial consumer demographic.
- Online food delivery services are developing a highly profitable investment pocket for non-alcoholic beer producers.
Non-alcoholic Beer Market: Key Driving Factors
- Increasing penetration of online retail and social media is working is favor of non-alcoholic beer sales.
- Growing preference for non-alcoholic beer among athletes as a recovery drink is pushing market growth.
- Rapid developments and commercialization of low and non-alcoholic beverage categories are fueling growth of market.
Non-alcoholic Beer Market: Key Constraints
- Availability of carbonated and natural based beverage substitutes continues to restrain growth of global non-alcoholic beer market.
- Apprehension among first-time consumers about flavors and potential side effects remains a limiting factor for market growth.
Explore 123 tables and 103 figures in the study. Request TOC of the report at –https://www.factmr.com/report/4473/non-alcoholic-beer-market
The global non-alcoholic beer market is highly consolidated, with the top 10 manufacturers accounting for three quarters of the market share. Major alcohol producers are shifting their focus from conventional alcoholic beverages to low and non-alcoholic beverages, in a bid to leverage favorable tax policies for greater profits. Brewers are following a multipronged business strategy that involves multiple sales channels, development of new products, and collaborations. The key players in non-alcoholic beer market include, but are not limited to, Kirin, Carlsberg A/S, Suntory Beer, and Heineken N.V.
About the Report
The 170-page study offers an in-depth market forecast on the non-alcoholic beer market. The major categories encompassed by the report include material (grapes, berries, malted grains, hops, yeast, and enzymes), product type (alcohol free 0.0 % ABV and low alcohol up to 1% ABV), technology (restricted fermentation and dealcoholization), sales channels (liquor stores, convenience stores, supermarkets, online stores, restaurants & bars, and travel retails), and 25+ countries from key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and MEA).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage of the Food and Beverage Landscape
Flavor Enhancer Market– A detailed market research study on the flavor enhancer market offering market forecast in 30+ countries across six regions.
Nutritional Yeast Market– Nutritional yeast forecast, with detailed segment-wise analysis, along with lucid company profiling.
Dairy-free Chocolate Market– Dairy-free chocolate market study analyses the key trends, innovations, regulatory policies, and key strategies adopted by leading players in this evolving landscape.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the food & beverages sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
Blog – https://blog.factmr.com/
View source version on accesswire.com: