Asia Pacific remains a significant market for flanges, accounting for a third of the global revenues, owing to ongoing diversification in the automotive industry.
DUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2020 / Global flanges market is set to grow at a promising CAGR of over 5%, reaching a value of US$ 7 Bn by the 2027-end, according to a new Fact.MR study. Flanges market players need to focus their efforts towards the development of high efficiency offerings along with customer service facilities.
“The flanges market continues to gain momentum as lightweighting and fuel-efficiency gain center stage. In addition to the evolving regulations, the emergence of carbon-conscious consumers is also providing impetus to market growth,” says the Fact.MR report.
Request PDF Sample of a 200-page study on the flanges market
Flanges Market: Key Findings
- Increasing demand from petrochemical industry is sustaining growth
- Adoption of flanges in renewables energy sector remains an exciting prospect
- Stainless steel flanges remain the bestselling variant, owing to their superior features
- Asia Pacific is the largest market for flanges, accounting for nearly one-third revenue share
Explore 146 tables, 109 figures in the study. Request ToC of the report at
Flanges Market: Key Driving Factors
- Strong demand from automotive industry continues to create a steady stream of opportunities for market players
- Production of flanges as components for attachments in pumps, pipes and valves is a key factor driving petrochemical applications of flanges
- Global regulations towards sanitation and waste water treatment are driving usage of stainless steel flanges for pipelines
Flanges Market: Key Restraints
- Limitation of flanges to curb leakages continues to be a challenge for broader adoption
- Availability of low-cost flanges with dubious quality continues to create skepticism among end-users
The global flanges market is fragmented, with stronger presence of a number of small- and large-scale manufacturers. Manufacturers are primarily focusing their efforts on designing effective flanges for a range of end-use industries, and providing effective after-sales support to consumers. Emerging players are focusing on production of specific flanges, with a greater scope of customization to keep up with the competition. The key players in the market include, but are not limited to, in the global flanges market include General Flange & Forge LLC, Outokumpu Armetal Stainless Pipe Co Ltd and Pro-Flange Limited, Kerkau Manufacturing, Texas Flange, and Mass Global Group.
About the Report
This 200+ page study provides readers with an in-depth market forecast on the flanges market. The major categories covered through this report include product type (welding neck, long welding neck, slip-on, socket weld, lap joint, and others), material (carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, polymer, and others), end-use industry (aviation and aerospace, petrochemical, architectural decoration, food and beverage processing, and construction) and 25+ countries across key regions North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and MEA
Explore Fact.MR’s Extensive Coverage of the Industrial Goods Landscape
Chemical Pumps Market– The chemical pumps market study scrutinizes the key trends, regulatory policies, innovations, and essential strategies adopted by major players in this a changing landscape.
Plant-based Water Filter Market– A detailed analysis on the most lucrative markets for plant-based water filters, and trends that are likely to affect demand around the world.
Temporary Power Market– The temporary power market report provides regional and global trends and challenges for the power sector on the basis of present and future scenarios, and the impact on the rise of the temporary power market.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the industrial goods sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
View source version on accesswire.com: